National Level Competitions for College Teachers
Foresight College of Commerce (FCC), Pune In Collaboration with St. Vincent College of Commerce, Pune Organizes National Level Competitions for College Teachers
- SWOC analysis Competition on Online Teaching. (Teachers own
- A write up Competition on Post COVID Paradigm Shift in Teaching,
Learning and Evaluation
Presently in the lockdown situation, we are going through challenging times. There is going to be changes in every walk of life. Education is also no exception. It is also changing from its traditional methods to modern ways and means. COVID 19 has accelerated adopting online teaching to considerable extent. In this changing scenario we wish to give an opportunity and a platform to you teachers to express your ideas and reflections freely by participating in the above competitions.
Guidelines for the competitions:
- SWOC Analysis on Online Teaching- Participants can present any five to six vital Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Challenges which they wish to express on online teaching. Each point should be not more than 30 words. You should forward your entry to the email ID provided. You can send your entries using English, Hindi or Marathi medium. You may send your entry in MSWord format, Times New Roman, 12 font size. Entry should have your name, email id, mobile number, designation and name of the college and affiliated university.
- Post COVID Paradigm Shift in Teaching, Learning and Evaluation –
Participants required to present a one page write up on the above topic not exceeding more than five paragraphs and each paragraph should not be more than 250 words. You can cover the methodology of online teaching, e-content, curriculum delivery, overall teaching and learning process and the evaluation. You should forward your entry to the email ID provided. You can send your entries using English, Hindi or Marathi medium. You have to send it in MSWord format, Times New Roman, 12 font size. Entry should have your name, email id, mobile number, designation and name of the college and affiliated university.
- All the Participants will get E-Certificate.
- 100 Best write ups will be published in the near future.
- Special Award to the best three entries in each language.
- All your entries will be sent to a national panel of eminent judges representing various universities across the country.
- The last date to submit your entries is on Saturday 30 May 2020 not later than 7.00pm
For queries contact – Prof. Gilbi John Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your entries to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Wish you all the best!!!
We look forward for your active participation in this first ever innovative national competition for college teachers.